Unlike most of our offerings, Grandstream is not really a phone system, but a suite of Voice over IP (VoIP) products, including VoIP phones, gateway devices, video phones and video conferencing systems. They are built on well established standards allowing them to operate independently of the actual telephone system.
Southern Cross Communications has successfully installed Grandstream devices on 3CX systems, Asterisk based systems as well as Avaya.
- Low relative cost of ownership
- Most IP Phone models have a healthy quantity of programmable buttons with two color LEDs to be used for direct dial, speed dial and other system features.
- Seamless integration with popular wireless headsets.
- High Definition voice quality.
- Large color display.
Voice over IP offerings using Grandstream are perfect for the following types of offices:
- Retail offices with multiple sites.
- Insurance agencies
- Automotive Dealerships
- Businesses that require remote workers
- Businesses with offices in diverse cities.
Call Southern Cross Communications today for a free VoIP Network Readiness Assessment to see if your office is ready for Voice over IP systems and services. Grandstream phones can make your business more efficient and help your callers and visitors say “Wow!” about your business.